Thanks for your interest in writing on Techvy.com! We are always interested in receiving well-written, unique posts from a variety of standpoints which will encourage and inspire our readers.
At Tech Vitality (techvy.com) we will accept the articles from following category.
- Windows applications, news.
- Linux applications, news.
- Tech Tips and Tricks.
- Mobiles, Laptops, Tablets etc.
- Social media
- How To Tutorials
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- SEM (Search Engine Marketing)
- Social media
- Web Development
- Bootstrap, HTML5, CSS3, PHP, Programmings
this question may come into your mind. So there are benefits list like..
- You will get separate profile on our website.
- Showcase your work to Digital World.
- Get famous & recognized by other professional blogger, get more friends and followers form our platform.
- Get genuine links for your personal blog.
How to Submit Article?
- Register your account using Fackbook Login.
Register to login Via Facebook
- After logging into your Account, fill in your name and short bio about yourself, feel free to add a link to your website ( using HTML )
1. Click Profile >
Click On Profile On User Image
Click On Edit To add Bio data & Click Save.
- Visit Gravatar.com and add your image, this is a mandatory requirement for all guest posts (a personal photo is recommended)
- Your complete bio and profile will be shown below the articles written by you.
- Submit Your Article (You need to be logged In.) & Once you complete writing an article, click on update and submit it for review.
- Once we will review the article that you have written, we will publish it and you will get notification.
Before submitting your post for consideration, please note the following guidelines:
- Article must have 800+ words.
- Article must be Unique and well written.
- It must be original and written by you.
- Copied content will be straightaway rejected.
- Double-check your grammar and content quality.
- The posts shouldn’t be self-promotional otherwise you’ll get the permanent ban from Tech Vitality community.
- Use headings, cc free images, videos, useful links (do-follow: only to high-quality articles) whenever possible in your blog Post.
- If you are publishing a tutorial, include the article with screenshots to make it more interesting and guiding.
- Please give credit to the images, videos in your post, where credit is needed.
- There should not be any affiliate links, product page links, advertisement links and the links mentioning your company’s website in the post.
- There should be proper formatting of headlines in the article.
- Your Profile must have your original picture in Gravatar
- We will not accept any link inside the post.
- 2 Social links at max are allowed in author bio.
- You will have to reply all comments.
- There must be a Conclusion in the end of your post summarizing what you’ve written above. This will help our readers know if they want to read this article or not.
What We Won’t Accept
There are some things we simply can’t accept:
- Anything that’s been covered on our blog before. Please do a search of our site before submitting your ideas.
- Anything that advertises your product, business or service within your guest post. This means do not mention your company, or link to it, or link to your company’s page within the guest post. The point of guest posting is to show that you are a thought leader. Your only goal should be to educate our readers on a topic that helps them out.
- Anything that may be interpreted as a link-building scheme.
- Anything that’s too much promotional for your company or organization.
- Anything that’s offensive or inaccurate.
The Not-So-Fine Print
- Submissions must meet the Tech Vitality blogging team’s quality and standards in order to get published.
- We cannot allow you to republish your guest post to your own blog, LinkedIn, Medium, or anywhere afterwards.
- The Tech Vitality blogging team reserves the right to edit and revise your guest blog content as we see fit, and update it in the future for accuracy and comprehensiveness.
- Tech Vitality reserves the right to include calls-to-action to Tech Vitality content, including but not limited to email newsletters, related articles, and other downloadable content.
If your idea is approved, we will contact you back.
(Note: Unrelated posts or useless submissions will not be entertained.)
If your article needs refinement, We will get in touch with you to let you know about changes.
If you have any queries regarding guest posting at Tech Vitality, do let us know via the contact form.