Whatsapp is the widest and most used messaging app around the world. It provides us all the messaging facilities as much as possible. But there is one thing that WhatsApp doesn’t have, its message scheduling.Your best friend’s birthday is coming soon and you want to wish him first at sharp 12.00AM. But you sleep early and wake up late than how to do so. Now the question arises in your mind is How to Schedule Whatsapp Messages?
I have the solutions to your queries. And today I will show you all the ways How to Schedule Whatsapp Messages on Android.
Also check out how you can Install Dolby Atmos On Android Device
How can you schedule message on Whatsapp:
To schedule a message in Whatsapp, you have to go through a process. And that process has two points: –
1. Rooted Android app.
2. Whatsapp scheduling app.
#1. How to root an android device?
Rooting your Android device is required for this process, but it is also good for your device in other ways.
- Rooting boosts your battery life and the phone speed.
- It removes the crap wares like system apps which are pre-installed.
- Increases many things like WiFi speed, SD reading and writing speed, video streaming speed, SIM detecting speed etc.
- One of the best parts so far is that it installs custom kernel & custom ROMS.
- And lastly, it becomes your own, it functions in your own way.
Root your device using KINGO ROOT APP:
First, let me tell you that if you are using any antivirus app on your PC then remove it then follow the steps.
- First, you have to enable USB debugging on your Android device. To enable USB debugging go to setting>>then to developer option>>USB debugging>> then click Enable. Some devices have this developer option hidden. For them, go to setting>>then go to about phone>>built number (tap 7 times on it until it shows “now you are a developer”).
- Download the app KINGO ROOT windows application on your computer and install it.
- As soon as the app is installed and open it, connect your device successfully to the PC, and then your computer will automatically detect your device with the help of Kingo Root.
- Then click on the “ROOT” button to start the rooting process.
- Once the PC starts the rooting process, Kingo Root will automatically install “SuperSu”.
- After the rooting is completed check for an app “SuperSu”. You can download and install root check app to confirm the rooting.
If you face any kind of problem like cannot detect your device or cannot root using Kingo Root, then you can try this options-(Vroot, Root Genius, Unlock Root)
If you are facing issues on recovering things on your phone then here is the step to Recover Deleted Photos On Android
Procedure to schedule message on Whatsapp:
- First of all, you will need to install the Whatsapp scheduling application on your device first. But your phone has to be rooted as mentioned above.
- Once the app is installed, grant the superuser permission to start
- Then click on the pencil icon in front of “Pending Messages” and select a contact or a group, type the message and set the time schedule.
- Now you are all set to go. Send a message to your loved once right by the time you want. Add as much as messages you want, they will be shown under the pending message tab.
There are other ways how to schedule WhatsApp messages on android without rooting your phone. You just need to download an app to get started.
- To schedule WhatsApp messages without rooting your phone download the app Scheduler for Whatsapp on your Android device.
- When you will open it the app will ask you to enable Accessibility settings. Enable it and tap “OK” to schedule messages.
- After that, you will see a “+” sign. Tap on that and there will appear these options “Select Recipient”, “Select Time”, “Select Frequency”, select them and schedule your message.
That’s it, now you don’t have to wait till 12.00A.M to wish someone on his/her birthday now. Go type a message and schedule it anytime and be the first to wish them. Whatsapp schedule message will automatically send messages to you when you want it. Now, you can enjoy free time giving schedule message to work for you.