In the past years, Snapchat has gained lots of popularity in the world. Therefore, everyone knows about Snapchat through which you can share your pictures, videos to your friends and loved ones. In fact, you can also add lots of funny images, video by telling your friends what you are doing. Snapchat is the instant image messaging app where you will get to send or capture all your memories with your friends and start making conversation through the snap. However, the recipient of the images can view only for a certain period of time and disappear permanently.
Therefore, this is one of the unique social networking sites where one can have a conversation through snap, amazing right. However, it is difficult to upload any images to snapchat since it doesn’t provide any upload option from the gallery. So, if you want to upload any images from gallery to Snapchat then you don’t need to download any third party app. Here we have some few tricks which might help you out and solve in uploading your pictures to Snapchat easily. Let’s get started with it.
How to Upload Pictures to Snapchat:
Since you know, that Snapchat doesn’t provide any option where you can upload pictures directly from your gallery on your Android device. However, there is no direct way to upload or send it to your friends which you have saved in your phone. So, here we will show you some tricks through which you can upload pictures to Snapchat easily.
Step1: Upload Photo from Chat
- Firstly, you need to open your Snapchat and sign in by entering your username and password.
- Now, tap on the chat button which is located at the lower left corner and swipe it through your right on your screen.
- Tap on the person whom you want to share your picture by tapping on the chat option.
- Now, select the photo icon which is located to the left in your text area.
- You can also share multiple pictures by tapping on the picture that you want to share with your friends.
- Once you have selected the pictures, now you can edit the pictures by adding some text, draw on your photos and much more.
- Now, tap on the send button which can be seen as blue color arrow icon at the lower right corner.
Note: Keep in mind that once you have selected the multiple picture option, you cannot edit all the picture at once. In simple term, you cannot use the edit option.
Step2: Upload from Camera Roll
When you upload pictures to Snapchat from your camera roll of your iPhone or iPad, you need to follow these simple steps:
- Open the photo app from your phone, which can be seen as a rainbow pattern with white background.
- Now tap on the photos that you want to upload it to Snapchat.
- After that, tap on the share button which is located at the upper right corner of your screen.
- Now, you will find a list of apps where you will find the Snapchat app as well. All you need to do is tap on the Snapchat app icon.
- Once the Snapchat app is on, you can edit your photo by adding stickers, text, etc.
- After that, tap on the send button which is blue in color on the lower right corner on your screen.
- Now, select the recipient whom you want to share a picture through Snapchat.
- Again, tap on the blue color send button on your screen and then your photos will get uploaded easily on Snapchat.
Step3: Upload Picture from Android
To upload pictures to Snapchat from your Android device, you need to follow few steps:
- First of all, open the photo app from your Android device.
- Now, tap on the photo which you wanted to upload to Snapchat.
- Tap on the share button from your Android device, where it will show you 3 connected dots in the lower left corner of your screen.
- You need to select Snapchat app icon which is located among the lists of apps option.
- Now, tap on the blue color send button located in the right corner of your screen.
- Again, select the recipient or any of your friends where it will appear as a blue checkmark on your screen.
- Lastly, tap on the send button and then wait for the photos to get uploaded on Snapchat and send to the selected contacts from your phone.
That’s all. This is how you upload a picture to Snapchat, which is mention in the above. However, since there is no official option to upload any picture to Snapchat from your photo gallery. Hence, this is the only tricks to upload your photos and send it to your friends. So, it is upto you whether you wish to continue using this steps or look for more option where you can upload pictures to Snapchat. Therefore, until then you can use these steps and enjoy using the Snapchat app on your photos and share your memories with your friends and loved ones by having a conversation through the snap.
You can also read: How to Unblock Someone on Snapchat