Hello Friends today we are sharing most requested tips from our user. If you want to unblock myself I mean yourself or someone from or Someone on Snapchat app the below steps will help you to get unblock yourself from someone’s snapchat account.
We all know how increasing popular Snapchat is becoming, in a recent report from Bloomberg.com; Snapchat has over 150 million users, which makes it significantly bigger than Twitter based on the public statement on the statement. While the app is termed to be better than other social media platforms, many users find it difficult to understand some of the features in it more than they do to other apps, for instance, how to unblock someone. Here is what you need to know when you block someone.
When you select a contact from your list of friends, there is a pop-up menu that prompts you to either delete the contact from the list or edit the contact or block it. Sometimes Snapchat users usually delete the contact instead of blocking it, so when you are trying to unblock the contact, it won’t work.
If you decide to block someone it simply means that the person cannot see the name on his friend list. They won’t be notified when you blocked them, and they won’t even be able to search you. There is a way you can block someone from seeing your story in the feed, and they will not be able to tell whether you have blocked them, but that is different from blocking a contact. When you block a contact that has pissed you off in one way or another, it becomes obvious to them that you have blocked them.
On your side, the name is marked by a red blocked symbol, but you will notice that the name moves down as you chat with others.
All in all, it’s very easy to unblock someone on Snapchat if you really think he or she deserves a second chance. Here is the simple step to follow:
Please find the below steps to unblock someone on snapchat account.
- Tap the “ghost” button on the top center of your screen. This opens your profile screen.
- Tap on the “Gear Box” at the top right corner of your screen. The “Gear box” opens the Snapchat settings
- On the “account actions” section, tap the blocked option. You may need to scroll all the way down, and if you do not find this option, it means that your Snapchat version is out of date. In that case, you will need to update it to continue.
- You will find the list of all blocked contacts after tapping blocked button. All you need to do is tap the X button, located right to the name of the friend you want to unblock. You will be asked by the app to confirm by tapping yes or cancel.
- Their name will return to the original position on your friend list. However, you will need to add the contact you have just unblocked on your friend list again and have them add you back to continue sending snaps to each other without anyone of you seeing the pending message, and he or she can be able to view your story.
Here’s how to add someone back to your list in snapchat app
On my friend screen go to the upper right corner and tap the search icon. Type your friend’s username in the search box, and if found click add friend icon on the right side of the name. When you add your friend, he or she will receive a friend request, and they can if the decide to accept, then you can continue to send snaps to each other.
If you have no idea about his username, try using their number, and if they have integrated the number to the Snapchat app, then you will be able to find them. You can also scan snap codes that you previously screenshotted on your device. Please note that if you had deleted a contact from your list, then you won’t be able to add them until 24 hours is over.
Also Read:- Music Paradise Pro Downloader
As you can see, the process of unblocking someone on Snapchat is simple. If you are, however, receiving tons of Snapchats from unknown people, you can use the setting on your app so that only your friends will send you snaps. All you need to do is go to the setting page, by clicking the gear icon on the right hand on your screen, under who can send me snaps options choose my friends.