Now with the launch of all the latest Android Lollipop versions, it has become a trend to have the latest version of android on your device as it allows the user with all the latest and fancy functions. Also every lastest Android versions is said to have more stability than it’s previous versions.But what if your device doesn’t have the official android version launched for it.
So, today I am going to take you through few simple steps through which you can simply download and install the latest android version(say Android Lollipop) on your device and enjoy all the latest features and the fancy widgets and apps that are only launched for the latest android versions.
Let’s get started with the process, and before we start with the process we have to take a note of 2 things that you are going to need :
- Spice Android One (My prefered device to install, you can do it on Micromax or Carbon as you prefer)
- Android OS Lollipop 5.1 (I prefer Android Lollipop 5.0 because it is most stable and easy to install )
Note- ( THIS IS JUST AN EDUCATIONAL ARTICLE I OR ANYONE ON THIS PLANET WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING YOU DO IN YOUR DEVICE )
This tutorial will help you with the installing Android 5.0 Lollipop on Android One Devices. Any device.All you need is their update zip file.
Warning– PLEASE DO NOT FLASH THIS ZIP IN ANY OTHER PHONE BESIDES SPICE DREAM OR YOU MAY END UP BRICKING YOUR DEVICE.
AND I WON’T BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE CAUSED TO ANY LIVING OR NON-LIVING OBJECTS RELATED TO THIS ARTICLE
Few Simple Steps To Install Android Lollipop 5.0
- Download the zip file of the Android Lollipop 5.0 and after downloading this file Rename it to update.zip and put in your phone device which you want to install also put it somewhere out of the folder so you can reach it easily.
- After placing the Update.zip in the device Shutdown the device.
- Now you need to go into the recovery mode by pressing and holding the Power and Volume Up buttons.
- Now you should see the recovery mode, Now to navigate through this menu you won’t be able to use the functional Touch Screen.
- So, now to navigate through the menu you need to use the Volume up and Volume down button
- Now use the navigation Volume Up and Volume Down buttons keys to go into Recovery mode and Select the Recovery mode by clicking on the Power button.
- Now when you are in the recovery mode you will need to press and hold Power Button and Volume Up.
- After doing that you will be able to see a menu that’s called the stock recovery menu.
- Now you need to go down to Wipe data and Cache and click on the power button and select to confirm to Wipe Data and Cache.( If you want to keep all your data intact then please avoid this step )
- Now after all this step has been downe you need to choose ” Apply update From SD card “.
- Now when you are inside the “Apply Update From SD Card ” you will be able to see a system form of your SD card.
- Now that you are in the SD card you need to scroll around and find the Update.zip file and select it to install the Android Lollipop.
- Now that the installation has started it may take while, now you need to patient and wait till the installation completes you need to Reboot the device. ( THIS MAY TAKE UPTO 10 MINUTES )
- Please note that your device should have full battery charge or you can simply put it on charge to avoid the device from switching off.
- After a successful re-boot you will be able to see the Android Lollipop boot up screen and later the home screen.
And that’s it, now you have successfully installed Android Lollipop on your desired device. Now you can enjoy using Android Lollipop on your device and have whole new features and need apps installed.
if you have a decent device with 8GB+ ROM and 1GB Ram, you will have a pretty good device to use with Android Lollipop. Hope you enjoyed this article and now you can also enjoy the Android Lollipop on your device as well.
Please share and leave a comment below if you liked this article and also leave a comment below if you have any further enquiry. Thank You for reading.